Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spring Flourishes


This ATC was one that I finished up today for a lottery on another yahoo group. The tulips were coloured partly with the magic pencil technique, which uses the oderless Mineral Spirits and a paper stump to move the colour, and plain coloured pencil technique. The flourish was stamped first in ColorBox chalk ink Lime Pastel and then shadow stamped with their Pink Pastel. The ribbon with the word spring on it was done with my computer and printer. I print out the word on a piece of paper so it looks the way I want it then I take a piece of ribbon and place it over the printed word, tape the leading edge with removeable scotch tape then run through the printer. Thought it might bleed a bit into the fabric of the ribbon but not a bit.

No comments: