Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another Bold & Bright Floral



This card was created to finish up the single piece of Basic Grey "Sultry Uptown" scrapbook paper which you can see the full sheet here http://www.franticstamper.com/bgsultry.htm . The bold bright theme was the colour challenge on a group I belong to and I thought I would just see how many cards I could get from one sheet of the same paper. So this was the second one of this dimension (7 1/4 x 3 3/4) and I made one (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) with a horizontal design but a right side fold. The other two cards are in previous posts to this blog.

2 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I loved seeing the new Sultry Basic Grey sheet, Sandie...I am a nut for Basic Grey and have sooo much of it...never saw a sheet I didn't love...(grin). I especially love the solid colors in this series...stunning. Your use of the patterned sheet is wonderful...well done!

K said...

beautiful card!