Saturday, June 21, 2008

Vintage Hollywood

This is a lottery ATC done for one of my groups. The theme was Vintage Hollywood.

While looking for clip art to fit the theme I came across some vintage lobby cards (pre 1940) which gave me the idea for the style of the ATC. The base is a piece of patterened paper reinforced with cardstock. The frame around the miniature lobby card was inked with Dried Marigold Distress ink, stamped with Spiced Marmalade and then inked with Versamark and embossed. I then glued acetate behind it to simulate glass. The lobby card is done as a tag which slips in behind the window frame. The title "Now Playing" is done with stick on letters that were originally gold with pink as the fill and I changed that with my gel pen. The stamps used are from www.quietfiredesign.ca .

No comments: