Saturday, August 16, 2008

Folded ATC



This is an ATC done for one of my groups where the challenge was to do a folded ATC. So I came up with this idea as a change from some of the more typical folds. The piece of waxed linen tied is what holds the folded section down. The flourish stamps and the quote stamp can be found at www.quietfiredesign.ca along with waxed linen string (although I'm not sure if Suzanne is carrying the light blue). To stamp the first part of the quote I inked only that part of the stamp and using a stamp positioner managed to get it pretty much lined up on the lines. Then I inked only the last part to stamp on the right lower corner. Not sure who makes the little caterpillar stamp but the large butterfly is from PSX some years ago now. I created my own double sided paper by gluing two pieces of scrapbook paper together so this made it heavy enough for the ATC. Not sure just double sided paper alone would be heavy enough for ATCs.