Friday, October 3, 2008

Something beautiful to share

A friend sent me a power point presentation of Bruno Torf's Art and Sculpture Garden and it was beautiful and very interesting to see. It is set in a rain forest, so the colours are so vibrant and green, in the small Victorian village of Marysville Australia. However since I couldn't figure out how to post a PPpresentation here it lead me to google the name. So I thought I would share the site that I found telling abuot Bruno Torf and how the garden came to be http://www.brunosart.com/about.htm .
The slide show on the site moves very fast so it is hard to see details so if anyone would like to see the power point presentation leave me a post requesting it and your e-mail and I will forward it to you. It is truly beautiful.

No comments: