Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Award


A very sweet and lovely person by the name of Gabrielle ( The Results of My Inspirations) very kindly gave me this award with no rules attached. I thank her very much for thinking of me and ask that you stop over and visit her blog. Be sure while you are there to click over and check out her Moo blog and some of the other blogs she has listed in the award post as well. This lady creates the most awsome art, so elegant and beautiful that it is a joy to see and inspires me every time I visit.

3 comments:

LynnF said...

Congratulations, Sandie!!! It's well deserved! Lynn F.

Passionforstamping said...

Congratulations, Sandie! Your blog is definitely worthy of this wonderful award.
Dianne

Linda East said...

Congrats on the award..you deserve it because you ARE a Kreative Blogger...and a terrific card designer...